Almonds are a good source of plant protein, with about 7 grams in two tablespoons. Additionally, almonds have more fiber, calcium, vitamin E, riboflavin, and niacin per ounce than any other tree nut. Just 2 tablespoons of almond butter contains about 8 milligrams of vitamin E, which is about half of the daily requirement of 15 milligrams. Vitamin E protects your cells from oxidative stress, pollution, and other contaminants.
Eating almond butter can also help in heart disease prevention because it’s packed with a ton of healthy fats that can help lower cholesterol. Almond butter also contains the following health benefits:
● Vitamins, nutrients, and minerals are abundant.
● A great source of protein and fiber.
● Contains potent antioxidants that protect against disease and aging.
● Aids in the control of blood sugar and blood pressure.
● Reduces cholesterol and calorie consumption