Quinoa grows naturally, high in the mountains of Peru and Bolivia. Once the organic white quinoa grains are harvested, they are brought to our facilities to go through quality control processing. We sample all quinoa products to test for pesticides, herbicides, and analyze for humidity and saponin. The grains are filtered to remove impurities and foreign matters. Then they go through our saponin extraction patented technology. The grains are selected by density, eliminating deformed grains and foreign matters. We guarantee that every step of the process complies with the highest quality control standards. Our processing facility is certified BRC-AA, HACCP, GMP, Kosher, and Gluten Free. We are certified organic via USDA/NOP, EU 834/2007, and JAS. We also have the EcoSocial, FairTrade, and SMETA social certifications.
The naming of quinoa consists of two parts:
- Conventional or organic (Depending on agriculture practices in the field)
- Natural color of product
There are four varieties of quinoa: white, red, black, and tricolor. Each has a particular flavor and aroma. White quinoa is the most versatile of all and has a smooth texture and the highest amount of manganese. It usually has a lighter texture and is fluffier compared to other quinoa types.
Organic white quinoa is very versatile and can be used like other cereals such as rice, wheat or lentils. It can be consumed in sweet or savory dishes.
- Industrial applications: muesli, cereal bars, multigrain breads, topping chocolates, fried foods, among others.
- Preparation in dishes: salads and wraps, quinoa bowls, sandwiches, cakes, desserts, drinks, risottos, soups, paellas, among others.
- Others: Pasta, flour, flakes, extrudates, puffed snacks, crispy toppings.
Organic white quinoa is vegetarian and vegan-friendly, kosher certified, gluten-free, and processed in in an allergen free facility. It is considered to be a highly nutritional food.
When it comes to packaging, we offer wholesale organic white quinoa in an industry standard 25lb or 55lb bag. Some customers prefer 2204 lb. bulk big bags.
- 40 bag x 55lbs = 2,200 lbs
- 88 bags x 25lbs = 2,200 lbs
- 1 big bag x 2,204 lbs. = 2,204 lbs.
A 20ft container is approximately 44,092 lbs. when flat loaded.
Quinoa has a 2-year recommended shelf life from production date. They are vacuum-sealed and packaged in 25 lb. or 55 lb. per bag.