Our Natural Fine Almond Meal is a favorite for our customers who are in pursuit of the that artisan look for their baked dishes. Produced in our Hughson Nut Facility, the Natural Fine Almond Meal is made from natural almonds. The almonds are diced with the skin still attached, until it is finely granulated to a fine meal. This product is an ideal substitute for a gluten-based grain flour.
Our customers can purchase bulk Almonds and wholesale Almonds. For more information on our warehouses please click here.
For full product specification please click here.
Our Hughson Nut Facility produces two granulations of the Almond Meal. They are:
- Natural Fine Meal: This is as versatile as our blanched flour and will function the same with a more artisan finished look with the skin pieces intact resulting in a natural light tan color.
- Natural Extra Fine Meal: This product, as the name suggests, is finer than the regular meal and retains the same versatility. Our customers would love the extra fine meal for making cookies, cakes, waffles pancakes and anything else they can think of that they would substitute grain flours for.
Almonds are amongst American’s favorite superfoods, and for good reason as they are loaded with nutrients, minerals, fiber, protein and more. They have all the healthy goodness our customers need in only one ounce of serving, containing the following:
- Protein: 6 g
- Fiber: 3.5 g
- Fat: 14 g
- Vitamin E: 37 percent of the RDI
- Magnesium: 20 percent of the RDI
- Manganese: 32 percent of the RDI
Almonds are also loaded with healthy antioxidants that can help protect consumers from oxidative stress that lead to health disorders such as cancer, inflammation and age-related issues.
Consuming almonds also helps in the effective management of weight, sugar levels, blood pressure levels, cholesterol levels, and more.