Our Blanched Fine Almond Flour is the perfect fit for our customers looking for a viable alternative to gluten or refined -based flours for baking.
For full specification of this product please click here.
Our customers can purchase bulk Almonds and wholesale Almonds. For more information on our warehouses please click here.
The flour is made by first removing the skin of the almond. The almonds are then put through a warm bath, a process called blanching and the kernels become so soft that the skin can be pinched right off as they are passed through rubber rollers. This is done so that a pure white almond can then be diced until it is finely granulated making it an ideal substitute for gluten-based grain flours.
Olam takes utmost care in packing our products and we offer this product in an industry standard 25 lb carton with a liner, to keep the product in its freshest form from production to the time it is open for use.
Customers can purchase our Blanched Fine Almond Flour in the formation of pallets at 80 cartons x 25 lb. = 2,000 lbs. Customers can also buy FTL and single cases as well.
Our Blanched Fine Almond Flour is creamy white color and can be purchased in either bulk or wholesale. Our Hughson Nut almond facility produces the blanched flour in three variants:
- Blanched Fine Meal: This adds texture and flavor to everyday baking and cooking. The customers will appreciate the fine granularity of the meal.
- Blanched Fine Flour: While this flour still adds texture and flavor to all your baking and cooking needs, it is even further diced to the point where it melts in the mouth of our customers. Our Blanched Fine Flour is great for baking and are popular in making cookies, cakes and breads.
- Blanched Super Fine Flour: This represents the finest granulation almond flour from our stable has a powder-like consistency for the most delicate and discriminating baker. Ideal for macarons, cookies, breads and cakes.
The shelf life of our Blanched Fine Almond Flour is around 12 months if the product is stored at a temperature of 32-40⁰F (0-4.4⁰C) with a relative humidity between 60 percent and 70 percent.
Olam customers must store the flour in a cool, dry, and odor-free place. The product must also be stored away from sunlight and goods that may harbor insects.
This product has received Kosher certification from The Orthodox Rabbinic Certifiers of San Francisco. A Certificate of Analysis from Hughson Nut Inc. is available to our customers upon request only.
Almonds are amongst American’s favorite superfoods, and for good reason as they are loaded with nutrients, minerals, fiber, protein and more. They have all the healthy goodness our customers need in only one ounce of serving, containing the following:
- Protein: 6 g
- Fiber: 3.5 g
- Fat: 14 g
- Vitamin E: 37 percent of the RDI
- Magnesium: 20 percent of the RDI
- Manganese: 32 percent of the RDI
Almonds are also loaded with healthy antioxidants that can help protect consumers from oxidative stress that lead to health disorders such as cancer, inflammation and age-related issues.
Consuming almonds also helps in the effective management of weight, sugar levels, blood pressure levels, cholesterol levels, and more.